You can submit your application online to study at IIBT and our partner universities through this web site, visit our campus and speak with a representative or email your enquiries to email@example.com.
Before you submit your application make sure that you have an idea about the course you want to study and have read through the following information.
In order to be a successful applicant and join the IIBT student body ensure you have all the relevant documentation required and have met the entrance requirements for the course of study you have chosen, this may include the following:
- a year 12 graduation certificate or equivalent
- be over the age of 20
- have an English stage the equivalent to what the course needs
There are many avenues that can get you in to IIBT. You can gain entry straight from secondary school or if you are a non-school leaver you can fill out an application form found on our website in Documents and Forms or on campus from Student Services.
Special consideration can be taken into account in grave circumstances that affects your studying ability. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Exemption
IIBT recognises assessable learning outcomes achieved through a variety of modes to the extent that they are consistent with maximising student progression whilst maintaining the Institute’s academic standards.
IIBT recognises prior learning in the form of:
- Units successfully completed towards a course at any Australian University, TAFE or Registered Training Organisation, or overseas equivalents of these.
RPL Eligibility Criteria
For more information on RPL please Contact Us.
How to Accept your offer
So you have been offered a place in one of IIBT fantastic courses, here is what to do next:
- Read and understand exactly what you have been offered. Ensure you have understood your course, the commencement date, the course duration and also the applicable fees.
- Accept your offer and pay your fees.
- Wait to receive confirmation from IIBT. This could be via email, post or phone.
- For English and Dip BA you will need to attend orientation prior to your course. At orientation you will receive your timetable and student handbook.
How to Pay
Tuition fees must be paid in advance so you can begin your journey with IIBT.
It is important that you identify the transaction with your Student ID Number.
Ways to Pay
Cheque or Money Order:
- Please place STUDENT NAME or STUDENT ID on back of cheque.
- Send to: PO Box 819 Victoria Park WA 6979
- Please enter STUDENT NAME or STUDENT ID as the referance.
- BSB: 016359
- ACC: 476679119
- Available at 350 Albany Highway Victoria Park WA 6100
Payment of Fees
Fees must be paid by the due date prior to the commencement of relevant trimester.
The due date is posted on the Student Portal at the end of the preceding trimester. Fee payment schedules are provided to student at orientation day.
Unpaid Tuition Fees
Unless you are experiencing exceptional circumstances that are substantiated by written evidence and submitted seven days before the fee due date ,you will be penalised with a $150.00 overdue fee.
Any student who has outstanding overdue fees by the examination period start date will not be allowed to sit for exams.
It is essential that you have read and understand the IIBT Refund Policy before making your payment to IIBT.