This course is a proven way to increase a student’s English abilities in all four key language skills.
Successful completion not only improves reading, writing, speaking and listening but allows students to proceed directly to IIBT Academic English III and IV.
Why General English?
- Small personalised classes (class average of 12 students)
- Supportive learning environment
- Earn the study skills essential for university success
- Nationally accredited program
- Affordable study option
- New world class purpose-built facility
- Direct entry to IIBT Academic English III
Intake Dates 2018
When and how
- When: January, March, May, August, October.
- How: Full Time – face to face (20 hours per week).
- Duration: Full Time (10 weeks per level).
- Candidates without formal assessments will be interviewed and undergo IIBT’s internal testing system. Students need to demonstrate a language level across all macro skills, reading, writing, speaking and listening.
There are 4 levels of General English: Beginner, Elementary, Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate.
- Beginner: IELTS 1 – 1.5
- Elementary: IELTS 2
- Pre-Intermediate: IELTS 3
- Intermediate: IELTS 4 – 4.5
General English CRICOS COURSE CODE: 092790C
|GE||A$ 350.00||per week|
Materials Fee: A$ 70
Resource Fee: A$ $ 250 per annum
Enrolment Fee: A$ 190 non-refundable