Many workplaces and health related courses require employees and future students to have first aid certificates.
Provide First Aid gives you the skills to provide first aid response, life support, management of casualty’s and many other first aid skills. First Aid is suited to those who need first aid for their workplace, home and leisure.
Provide First Aid is taught in Perth and allows optimum flexibility so you can get your qualification in just one day!
Why IIBT’s Provide First Aid?
- Receive nationally recognized Statement of Attainment with HLTAID003 Provide first aid.
- Valid for 3 years from date of issue.
- Courses run on the last Friday of each month.
- Other course dates can be arranged (dependant of class numbers)
- Business courses to suit your staff and business working hours.
- Business courses can be done in-house, at your organisation or at IIBT Victoria Park.
Candidates who achieve their first aid can nominate as the first aid officer in their work place. This achievement may also lead to other areas of study such as Occupational Health and Safety.
- Completion of pre-learning material prior to practical class.
- Full day practical class 9.00am – 4.00pm.
- Completion of First Aid Assessment paper.
When and how
- When: The last Friday of each month.
- How: One day Training.
- Duration: One day Training.
COURSE CODE: HLTAID003
|1 full day||A$ 150.00|